It’s easy to make your reservations; you can download the reservations form or give us a call.
Our Reservations and Customer Service department is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, except on holidays.
For Holidays calendar, click here
Reservations & Customer service
You MUST confirm your reservation by phone, fax, or e-mail, no earlier than 12 months and no later than 30 days in advance of your requested time.
Easy OPTION 1:
VACATION AT TAINO BEACH RESORT AND CLUBS
- Choose to stay in your Taino Beach property. Take your full week at one time and use the entire unit. Or you may decide to enjoy two visits, occupying only part of the unit for each week.
- Make your vacation plan based on your season of membership.
- Reserve your week(s) by calling Customer Service. Receive a confirmation and get ready to go.
Easy OPTION 2:
EXCHANGE FOR ANOTHER INTERVAL INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION
- Deposit: Deposit your Vacation Week into Interval International or Resort Condominiums International system depository.
- Request: Request your Vacation Week Exchange at a comparable resort or resort area for the Week you deposited.
- Confirm: Receive a confirmed exchange and get ready to
ach member will be billed for their annual maintenance fees on June 1 of every year. Your vacation year will run from June 1 to May 31 of every year.
You must make your reservations during your Vacation year or you will LOSE your week. Your time will not “holdover” or “accrue” automatically. During each membership year, you must request your week(s) to be assigned to you for your use. If you want to holdover your vacation until a later date, you will simply have a date assigned to you and we will space bank it with Interval (Interval International). Since Interval is an independent company it is very important that you put in your request as far in advance as possible so that Interval will have the necessary time to accommodate you.
Website for Interval: www.intervalworld.com
For trade or any questions call: 1-800-468-3782
Please note: Maintenance fees are due on June 1, or when you are making your reservations, whichever comes first. You must be up to date (i.e. not past due 30 days) with your mortgage payments (if any) and your annual Maintenance fees must be paid for that year. This will ensure that you will be confirmed for your reservations. We do reserve the right to cancel your reservations, should your payments be delinquent.
Regardless of whether or not you use your membership, there are real cost generated in the administration and operation of the resorts; costs that are calculated to be covered by the annual Maintenance Fees. This is why it is absolutely necessary that you send your Maintenance Fees prior to or by your Anniversary Date or upon requesting a reservation, whichever comes first.
Whether or not you are using you week or not you MUST contact our office. If you are a current member with Interval or RCI, you can space bank your week, and they will hold it up to (2) two years. Your time will not “holdover” or “accrue” automatically. If you fail to make reservations between June 1 and May 31, you will lose your week. NO EXCEPTIONS!